Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What shall we do for Valentine's Day


Tuesdays my cleaning crew (a group of 5 ladies) comes in and in a jiffy they move through this house, leaving everything spotless when done. The only part I don’t like, is not really knowing where I belong during this hour and a half but boy once they’re gone every possible guilt trip about the house lifts from my shoulders and I can happily play on my own in my sewing room.


This morning I decided to make a tutorial on slip on wine glass coasters – an old pattern I found years ago on the internet and recently saw again – for one quilt group. They are currently rather busy with a free-motion sampler as well as the design challenge blocks previously mentioned, so I decided to keep the project rather small. This is how my end product turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment