Monday, June 14, 2021

Sewing Sayings

Yet another awful week behind me!  I developed an utterly annoying cough… non-stop with phlegm build-up, I found it hard to breathe.  Anyway, after trying every possible over the counter medication and home-brewed recipes I decided to ask my doctor for antibiotics but along with it came his strict warning to stay in bed.  That was the bad part as apart from the cough, partially losing my voice, I didn’t feel sick enough to stay in bed.  Luckily (maybe sadly) I developed somewhat of a fewer and that (along with some medication) made me want to sleep most of the time.

Fortunately, before I phoned the doctor, I managed to finish a small "sewing saying" panel.  Today I got up, feeling much better but somehow, I feel this virus or whatever brewed inside me is still not ready to subside.  I’ll be finishing my medication tomorrow but I think I should keep taking immune boosters of some sort.



No comments:

Post a Comment