Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Funky Farm Animals

This was the last of my pre-booked quilts for now, I am not aware of any other due soon or waiting on me for a response and as much as I love what I do, I also appreciate the break.

First, and not most important, is the French Open tennis starting. As a rule with these big tournaments, I am glued to the TV screen,

Second, and most disturbing, is my sewing room being renovated.  I do want this done but with all my quilting of late, I treated myself to a cleaning lady on Saturday to bring some sanity to this house: she did good.  Now, all is being undone.

I also use my sewing room to sew my leaders to the backings of quilts so for at least a week, if lucky, I won’t be able to use my domestic machine.

This was another fun quilt to work on; I could have finished it earlier however, the kids and grandkids came over most of the weekend which delayed the process.



No comments:

Post a Comment