Friday, June 14, 2024

All rectangle Kaffet Fasset

What a laid-back, lazy two weeks I had while hubby fixed my sewing room.  Here the room was stripped to start afresh.

The first week, apart from watching Roland Garros, we struggled through South Africa’s national elections and sadly I can’t write what I think as I really don’t want to end up in jail especially now in winter.

We had our first snow in years and our chicken and dogs loved that the gas heater was on most all day with me sitting with them while watching tennis.

With my quilt-break over I received this very colourful rectangles quilt with plenty of Kaffet Fasset fabric used.  The quilter wanted straight lines across the quilt 1 inch apart and did I make work for myself with this one!

Roughly 10 inches from the bottom, I realised my ruler was on the wrong line, so my spacing was not equal.  One space was only ¾ inch wide while the next would measure 1¼ inch.

I unpicked for almost 3 days and sadly, I had no one else to blame.  This was all my fault.



No comments:

Post a Comment