Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Paintworks

Between house renovating, cooking, cleaning, quilting and watching tennis, I found what I thought to be pretty fabric at our local Pfaff dealer.  It looked like messy child’s paintings; I knew I wanted to make something for our youngest granddaughter.  They have two black Pitbulls living indoors and I realized I couldn’t go too light in my colour selection.  I decided to keep the pretty fabric as big as possible and add other blocks between these.

I did not have time to figure out a complicated pattern or funds to go random shopping for the fabric needed.  I had to use something I already have so my jelly rolls came in ever so handy.

I finished this, binding and all but with both granddaughter and her dad having swine flu I could not yet give it to her, we are keeping our distance for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment