Monday, July 11, 2022

Kool Kaleidoscope

What a coincidence.  In 2013 when our province had to host our National bi-annual quilt festival, I, with the permission of Ricky Tims, presented this class and here, years later, one of these was returned to me to be quilted. 

I took my last antibiotics yesterday but by yesterday evening I still didn’t feel all that bright.  Up early this morning, I had far fewer coughs and sneezes and I hope this ailment is over now.  I am so far behind with my customer quilts and it makes me nervous.


Something I noticed now that we moved to the new neighbourhood was that I can see the sunrise early morning.  In the previous neighbourhood, most neighbours had automatic garden lights that switched on as soon as the sun sets and seeing a sunset or -rise never happened.

I haven’t cleaned house at all last week with not having breath to do so, I guess this will be the first priority today before loading another of the waiting quilts and furthermore, I’ve made an appointment with yet another quilter about 3 weeks ago to drop her quilt off today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment