Thursday, July 28, 2022

Kaffe Fasset squares

I got this one on Tuesday and loaded it immediately after cleaning the house.  This quilter only required large-scale edge-to-edge quilting which meant I could finish it quickly.

I expected another quilter yesterday but she couldn’t make it due to her dogs being scared of the thunder which meant I had the evening off with no quilts awaiting and the change was good.  Hubby and I got to sit and watch our recorded shows.

In hindsight, I regret not having taken a long hot bath instead of watching shows as we woke up to absolutely no water.  With the initial news of maintenance having to be done, our neighbourhood was not mentioned, and I didn’t take note of it.  In future, however, even if they warn against water problems miles away, I’ll make sure to fill a couple of buckets beforehand.



No comments:

Post a Comment