Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Kaffe Fasset tablecloth

This is the quilt top I received yesterday afternoon.  It is intended to be a tablecloth and the quilter used the top, backing and instead of batting a flannel sheet and it worked well.

I am not a huge fan of Kaffe fabrics, I find these, way too busy and to quilt these are no fun.  The thread simply disappears on the mishmash of colours and I never knew where I came from, where I headed and more than once had to suddenly press the stop button as I noticed I was heading to stitch over a previously stitched line.

Luckily, I don’t get too many of these quilts.

As for now, I don’t have a definite booking for a quilt, so I guess I can start fully focussing on Christmas lunch preparations.

We will today receive our first offer on the house but they want us to lower the price with R100 000.00 and I don’t think hubby will fall for that.  We are under no pressure to sell, so will not be taken for a ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment