Monday, August 23, 2021

Second take on this mystery quilt

 We had the kids and grandchildren over yesterday for lunch and it is amazing how an otherwise quiet house can suddenly sound as if all hell broke loose.  I wondered if we saw each other enough as everyone wants to talk simultaneously and non-stop.  At least my kids still come around, for that I am grateful.

I did custom quilting on the exact same pattern a while ago but this quilter simply requested edge to edge quilting and I actually appreciated it.  Finding different quilt motifs for the same pattern can be somewhat of a challenge when already having done one.  I think I will tend to do the same as on the first.





1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:18 PM

    Your quilts patterns have turned out really pretty. Especially the motifs. Love 'em

    ReplyDelete