Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Party Poppers – Clue 3

Now did this one turn out to be a nightmare!  Before I eventually got it, I had a couple of “I give up, I’m stumped” moments and plenty of glasses of wine when I finally figured out that many written instructions were simply replaced with pictures.  Luckily others too complained, leaving me not to feel like a total dummy.  I can’t remember when last my sewing room table looked like this.


Flowers were spaced out in the garden, son brought over his lawnmower to see if dad could fix it, grandson refused to go home with him but in between and after the little one left, I got working on this clue.

My large blocks absolutely sucked, to say the least.  Points didn’t line up at all and I am sure I cut correctly, stitched as I did with all the previous blocks but they just looked awful.  After finishing the first of the large blocks, I already felt like not going on and simply dumping it.  There is just no way that I’d proudly display this in my house or give it as a gift to someone.

Whatever may happen to it in the end, I am done with clue 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment