Wednesday, March 21, 2018

On Ringo Lake, a Bonny Hunter mystery – 10 – Completed


I had a very productive public holiday in sunny South Africa.  I got up early, cooked food for the dogs, started the laundry, turned the venison leg in need of being marinated for 3 days, cooked pickled fish for Easter, prepared supper for this evening and cleaned my garden table outside the kitchen as I had every intention of spending the rest of the day just there, finishing the binding of this quilt.



Now I too can say, “been there done that.”  I impressed myself by actually finishing this and not having it end up in a bin as a UFO but I think the fact that I needed a completed top to be able to practise on my new long arm played a huge roll.


No perfect points, not many seams lining up neatly but I do love the colours and the quilt will serve its’ purpose.



No comments:

Post a Comment