Thursday, January 11, 2018

On Ringo Lake, a Bonny Hunter mystery – 5

Today is officially back to work for us, so I guess far less quilting will get done but I’ll sneak in my usual 15 minutes where-ever I can.


After completing clue 4, I decided it was time for something different and quilted and cut outers for 4 more Sew Together bags.
The urge to have a quick finish took over and I made my second Sew Together Bag.
With the Bargello quilt for my sister on the frame to work on intermittently I got cutting on clue 5.  I still find loading a quilt on a frame more tedious than spray and pin basting a quilt for the domestic machine.  Hopefully this will get easier.
Sharing myself between two quilt rooms I got clue 5 done and I think now is a good time to give my machine a good brush, oil and a new needle.  It can after all only take so much.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are keeping busy. Do you like your longarm? Chris

    ReplyDelete