Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Part 5 done

Referring to Quiltville’s mystery and this, my friends, is what 600 two- inch half square triangle units look like. I almost thought it would be impossible especially after quilting partner, Karin, nervously said “I can’t even count to 600!!”



Having my elderly mom (82) over for the week which means everything happening much slower than usual but at least I got this part done.


I must just mention that I have the BEST quilting buddy in the world. She along with her hubby treated my DH and I to a lovely dinner at a local restaurant yesterday evening and I got a huge hamper of quilting goodies for Christmas, one being a book by RaNae Merril called Magnificent Spiral Mandala Quilts. At this stage it still looks very Greek to me but I guess reading one sentence at a time will put the bigger picture together.

No comments:

Post a Comment