Tuesday, October 01, 2024

Table runner

When receiving quilts from out of town I get a message from the courier early on the day of delivery.  However, I have often sat at home the whole day and then it will only arrive early evening.  It was frustrating as it seemed those days I had to wait for them were when I needed to do heaps of things away from the house.

I complained about this to my neighbours.  There are 4 ladies making dance costumes from their house and they offered that I could have my parcels delivered to their address seeing there is always someone home.  This is a huge help and I dearly appreciate it.

This runner was one from another town and I can clearly see this quilter has been at this hobby for years and is now scrapbusting with her remnant fabric.  A table runner always comes in handy.




No comments:

Post a Comment