Wednesday, October 02, 2024

Log cabin bed quilt

I worked two full days to complete this quilt as I expected 2 more quilts from out of town but I never got a message from the courier.  I then decided to cook hubby a decent meal for supper seeing he had the bare basic the last 2 days.  Tonight, I am making sweet ‘n sour Eisbein.

When I received this quilt, I found the floral prints representing the darker side of the log cabin almost overwhelming.  I knew whatever I chose to quilt should enhance the cream fabric and I must keep the quilting on the floral prints to the minimum.

Nothing seemed to be better than a large-scale feather, this turned out good as the feathers now attracted the attention. The picture of the full quilt can be found on the Gallery page.




No comments:

Post a Comment