Sunday, June 28, 2020

The Stash Buster Challenge 2020 – Part 3 & done


Now this quilt was at this stage in the same lockdown level as our country.  Some things were good but others still not done.  Our politicians are absolutely braindead when making decisions regarding the lockdown and I couldn’t agree more with this saying I found on Facebook.

Luckily we are back at the office and from the offset things seem to be picking up faster than we initially anticipated, so we’re almost good.  I have been without my glass top hob for more than a week and after eating left-over barbeque for 3 days in a row, I couldn’t handle it anymore. I had frozen soup and further opted to have food delivered to our house.  Friday evening we had amazing lamb rib with veggies and Jalapeno poppers as a starter, it was GOOD.

After quilting (for others) 3 quilts in one week and a day, I was content to simply having a break, no piecing, and no quilting, just time for me, me and me.

I finished the binding and added the label. This is my 8th quilt for this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment