Sunday, June 07, 2020

Lockdown relief


At the beginning of this month, our lockdown level was lifted from level 5 to 4 but whereas at the beginning of lockdown levels; it stated the building trade only to resume in level 2, we could suddenly start operating in full during level 4, which was good.  I am not sure our little business could have lasted one month longer without any income.  So life is, apart from masks and sanitizing constantly, fairly back to a normal routine AND the ban on selling wine was lifted as well, so now I can relax with a lovely glass of wine after work.

So being the first weekend after a full week of work I reckoned I could treat myself to my favourite and only hobby.  Now for this special treat, I have my bread buttered on both sides.  I have a quilt on the frame.
                       
And…. I have a new quilt in the queue on which I can practise some design ideas before loading it.

Still having to do normal weekend chores I start something in the house but then take 15-minute breaks in which I can quilt or play with designs.  Thus getting plenty done without making it feels like all work and no play.


No comments:

Post a Comment