Saturday, October 08, 2022

Shwe-shwe circles and squares

 Word underlined the word Shwe-shwe as incorrectly spelt but this is the name of 100% South African cotton and I am in love with the vibrant colours.  I got this one earlier in the week but with it being the school holidays the little ones spent quite some time with us.

On Tuesday my daughter took me to the local art festival where we shopped way too much but also got some divine traditional South African food.

Thursday, I went with the two moms, all the grandkids, and a friend to Jumpers Lane where the little ones could spend the day on the trampolines and in the water.

Got another quilt this week but the backing was too small and now I am waiting for a new backing from the quilter.  I however got to finish this quilt




No comments:

Post a Comment