Sunday, October 23, 2022

Seasons quilt…. Not in nature but in life and friendship

I ask quilters to name their quilts, mainly as a title to my blog and told this quilter to get creative and I think the name suits the quilt.  Most quilters simply give me the name of the pattern or technique, which is fine too.

This quilt got to me during load shedding and there it was on my dining room table staring at me with my hands being tied without electricity.  Once that was over, it was time to prepare hubby’s lunch, put the parrot to bed for her afternoon nap and then the kids had load shedding in their area and came over.

This poor quilt had to wait for another day which did not go much better than the first, but I got it loaded and whenever I could, quilted a couple of straight lines I love the texture these wider lines gave the quilt.


I do not have any quilts coming in this week, as far as I know, and occasionally that is good too.  It gives me time to focus on other areas in the house that needs my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment