Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Scrappy tiles in a window

By the time I got this quilt I was totally exhausted.  I’ve had continuous quilts to do for more than 3 weeks in a row.  As the one got off the frame, the next had to be put up. I don’t have domestic help, cooking and cleaning is all on me.  We’ve moved to a new house with its own set of pitfalls.  Hubby got a temporary job as a quality controller at the largest hospital in our country and his PA (which turned out to be me!!) has to type his weekly reports.  Then, our sold business is still not deregistered and also needs my attention as well as our trust account and personal finances.  In between all of this, I still have kids, grandkids and pets and all want their equal share of attention.

When this quilter, therefore, called for stitch in the ditch, it was a welcome change. 



No comments:

Post a Comment