Sunday, February 06, 2022

Autumn coloured quilt

A quilt from another quilter I enjoy working for and what amazes me is that she, when I inform her when done, transfers her money without even having seen the quilt in real life.

This quilt too had plenty of fun borders to play on.


As for the house hunting, we found what we think will be suitable.  The house is just as big as our current house but with a garden half the size and fewer outdoor entertainment areas.

The moving company is scheduled for 30 and 31 March but I’ve started packing stuff that I preferred to pack myself.  The fact that I already have 50 boxes packed and apart from the tiny towel closet, not another single cupboard empty, stresses me somewhat.

Then hubby and I differ in our thinking.  I wanted to get rid of as much as possible before the move but he reckons we should move with everything and once there, decided what can be tossed.

Now we are just nervously counting down the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment