Monday, April 12, 2021

Postage fabric quilt

 This is the third quilt I had to do using the same fabric, I do believe sold as kits.  This one however is for a teenage boy, so no frills, flowers, and feathers on this one.

Still loving every moment of being a pensioner but life is getting ever so busy.  With so much free time on hand, I now again have the time to spend endless hours educating myself with YouTube videos on free motion quilting and I learn a heck of a lot.

Been playing with the idea of signing up (correction I have already signed up) for a Bootcamp of 4 days on all-over feathers.  The only problem I can foresee is that just then, I will receive a new quilt/s to do.  What do you leave and what do you do?

This postage fabric stamp was massive and I hope this grandson will appreciate all his grandma’s hard work.





No comments:

Post a Comment