Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Celebrate Panel – 2


With Monday having been the last day of our long weekend, I managed to get all the main aspects of this panel quilted before the customer quilt was due to arrive.  It felt good and I just had to get rid of the basting stitches and the blue marker.

Got up early this morning before work to unpick and sprits with water and there and then decided I’ll never baste a quilt using meandering ever again.  It simply took forever to remove!  All’s well that ends well and I got most of the pen marking and the basting out.  Now I can pop this quilt back on the frame to do the finer filling whenever I have the time or not have a customer quilt to do.

First though an amazing facial with the voucher my kids bought for Mothers’ Day and then start focussing on the customer quilt.

My customer missed our appointment time and I couldn’t wait because of my facial appointment.  Luckily I have not yet taken my panel of the frame and could therefore get started with the fillers.

This is my first attempt on dense free motion fillers and I think I like it….. a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment