Saturday, April 27, 2024

Denim and shirt quilt

While I got busy with the next quilt, hubby was in the one guest room.  I use this room to keep my ironing board but the only space I had was right in front of the cupboards.  Whenever I needed something from this cupboard I had to move the ironing board.

After changing the cupboard doors – the previous ones were painted and in terrible condition, hubby decided to build me a cupboard to the side just for the ironing board.

This is what it looks like while busy ironing.

Once done, I can lift the stands and put it into the cupboard.

Voila! All neat and matching the other cupboard doors.  The black plank to the side is my extra wide ironing board which I simply lay over the existing one when ironing wide backings.

This is the second memory quilt made from old garments for the family mentioned in my previous post.



No comments:

Post a Comment