Friday, April 26, 2024

Camouflage fabric quilt

The last of the quilts sent to me from Nelspruit, some 800 kilometres from where I stay, was returned to the quilter on Monday.  The next quilt was only booked for Wednesday, giving me a day off on Tuesday.  Cleaned the house and then decided I could treat myself to some sushi for supper.  One day less to cook and I’ve been craving this for days now.

I also had time to binge-watch From Scratch on Netflix but even though it had raving reviews from other watchers, it was not my cup of tea. I am not into sad love stories.

I have this morning off again and will enjoy breakfast with a friend.

This quilt was made from old garments as a memory quilt for the parents of a young man who lost his life in a car accident.  There are apparently two more to come for the same family.




No comments:

Post a Comment