Thursday, October 28, 2021

Chevron quilt with skull prints

I received this quilt on Tuesday and got it loaded but then cricket happened and hubby and I went for our weekly pensioner's meal and I didn’t get to do much.

Finished it on Wednesday and this quilter, not only pays for her quilts but occasionally brings me a bottle of wine.  As if not more than enough she had her birthday today and guess what?  After working a full day, then exercising, she still took the time to drop off some birthday goodies for us.  As said previously, not who you are but who you know and I know amazingly kind people with even greater hearts.

Her quilt had a skull print fabric in between the pastels and we decided to do the rose design on this.  Thinking of the Guns ‘n Roses band and hoping the recipient would see it this way.



No comments:

Post a Comment