Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Baby quilt with triangles

From a huge king size quilt last week to this tiny baby quilt this week.  The piecing of these triangles was done masterfully with not a seam out of place and every corner connecting perfectly.

I had to get some physiotherapy and acupuncture before starting this one and my hopes for immediate relief did not happen, so with a heat pack on my shoulders and having plasters on my back and shoulders, I got going with this.

Constant quilting sadly causes a stiff neck and shoulders and when I slept wrong one evening it all turned worse and I just had to get help. I’ve had acupuncture before and it gave almost instant relief, this time however there were 2 spots where the physiotherapist simply could not release the muscles and I might have to go for a follow-up.  For now, I am just grateful I finished this little quilt and will do the exercises given until it is time for the next quilt.




No comments:

Post a Comment