Saturday, January 02, 2021

Half square triangles with green

I actually finished this quilt on 1 January but having had the older grandkids over for the evening and them only leaving late morning with the youngest grandbaby coming to visit for the day, shortly afterwards, I never got to take a photo or write about this.  With all the high days and holidays over now, life should gradually return to normal although the schools only reopen late January and I suspect us to still have the grandkids over on several occasions.

For this quilt, I used one of Urban elements’ free pantographs called Lisa’s raindrops and this is ideal for those who prefer not too dense quilting.  I had one placement issue but this happened at the beginning of a row, I immediately saw it, could unpick and rectify the problem.




No comments:

Post a Comment