Wednesday, June 12, 2019

A Handy Dandy Scrap quilt completed


Now would you ever guess, a quilt riddled with fee motion design errors and it still turned out this good?


And this is the back…. I think absolutely perfect enough, or as quilting friend, Sonja Snyman, once said “if I could do it better, I would” (Thanks for the vote of confidence Sonja!)


Now for those who followed my blog, you’ll know…. The piecing was not bad but definitely not perfect. Measuring… just fine.  Free motion design elements…. A horrendous affair.  I didn’t keep track of my sizes/ patterns/ designs… a royal nightmare!!  Do the Royals have nightmares, I wonder??

Anyway looking at the bigger picture, thinking of the purpose… a colourful quilt, covering a bed, serving a purpose, what do we complain about?  This reminded me of this recent post by Becky Petersen found HERE.

So if it is not good in the end, it is not the end…. Guess what?  This is good and the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment