Friday, November 04, 2022

Teal runner

This week seemed calmer, with hubby back in the garden still trying to figure out the irrigation pipes.

Friend Karin attended a sew-away hosted by our local Pfaff dealer and as tradition has it between the two of us, we have breakfast on our way there.  I was her driver and although just 11 minutes out of town, we still did the breakfast.

Now, apart from having no sense of direction, I do not know the difference between cars.  To me, they all look the same…. Slightly rectangular with 4 wheels.  Whenever I parked anywhere, I try to remember the spot and once back out of the shop of wherever I was, I would look for my registration.  Big was my surprise when I got out of Karin’s accommodation to see this.

For a moment there, I was rather confused.

Next up on the frame was a teal runner with only an edge-to-edge motif and this went fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment