Monday, October 04, 2021

What happened to last week?

I am not sure why I never got to writing my blog.  Nothing out of the order happened but for some reason, I just never got to blogging.  We had a lovely long weekend, then started the week as usual, so I really cannot explain.  Oh yes, I did have a couple of lovely visits with friends and even a friend I haven’t seen in years and we had plenty of catching up to do but surely that could not have been the only reason as I have people over almost every day.

Well, I haven’t been totally idle too and although I didn’t have much quilting to do the two quilts, I received was both rather large ones.  One was in mostly greens and the other more pinkish.  The quilter requested edge to edge quilting and will be fetching her quilts today.


I also finished my second course by Adria Good and now have a second motif sample book. 

As for today, I am waiting for the dentist to open as I have lost a filling on Sunday.  We spent the day with the younger kids at Jumpers Lane and saw some amazing Koi fish on display and as I started to chew my food….  Oops, out came the filling, leaving me with a terrible sore tongue from rubbing up against the tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment