Wednesday, October 06, 2021

A mid week post

Sadly, I couldn’t get a dentist appointment on Monday as I hoped, so I had to walk around with this burning tongue until this afternoon.

A quilter fetched her quilts on Monday evening and after having read the message from another quilter incorrectly, I told the first quilter to sit with me and have wine until the next quilter arrived.  Well, she never did because of me not reading her message properly, so the other poor quilter simply just had to sit and have wine.

I got these two adorable kiddies quilts for boys early on Tuesday and the quilter did not want anything floral quilted on them, so for the first, I chose loops and bubbles.

For the second quilt, I decided on clouds.  Both these motifs were from my second course by Adria Good.

Hubby and I went grocery shopping this morning.  Even though I have our meals delivered, they sadly don’t do breakfast and lunch or supply cleaning goods and these are always needed.

My dentist appointment happened this afternoon for which I am thankful and we were invited for supper tonight…. A good thing seeing that we didn’t have water since late morning, luckily, I cleaned the house way before whatever caused the water to disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment