Friday, December 14, 2018

Twisted Rail 3


Keeping in mind that I’ve worked on several other projects I think this went rather fast.  I now have all the blocks for a 90” x 90” quilt up on the design wall and can start assembling these as time allows.

We had the kids over for supper yesterday as they are leaving to visit family in Pretoria and I asked if they’d take along the quilt I made for my sister and already finished in January of this year.  Took longer to get it to her than to actually make and quilt.


I always get the holiday feeling when the kids come over to swim and eat but somehow this time of the year seems to go by faster as I get older.


Today is the last day at the office for this year and if I only get can this one over (with salaries, wages and retention to be paid,) I’ll start relaxing totally.  The problem is just that I’m still waiting for a parcel from Jamie Wallen and it is supposed to arrive between the 12th and 26th.  Now watch it not arrive today and me having to go back to the office daily to sit and wait for a parcel.

No comments:

Post a Comment