Thursday, December 13, 2018

Quilted Duvet Covers 1(a)

And then our electricity supplier, after telling us they had a shortage of coal, suddenly decided to not have load shedding until mid-January.  Really?  Where do they now suddenly get the coal from?

So with the office closing on Friday and us not taking on new jobs/projects, I had all the time in the world to finish the binding on our Big Mans’ first quilted duvet cover at the office. 

I can get used to doing things like this at the office.


1 comment:

  1. Hey I was on you blog wall you write awesome. Superb liked it. I have seen some of your blog, I must tell you that you are absolutely outstanding.
    I'm also a blogger I write on Home Decor, bedding and bedding tips. My recent blogs are Flat sheet vs fitted sheetWhat is a top sheet . You can read more on my blog wallLinen Change . Even you can purchase linen bedding accessories like Wrap Around Bed Skirt , 18 Bed Skirt , Flat Sheet Only from me. Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete