Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Ever after kids’ panel – Completed

I didn’t get much quilting done last week, life happened. I had a nice birthday though with lovely gifts from family and friends.  I will share my quilty gift from Karin at a later stage.  After the Port Elizabeth quilt festival my head is absolutely brimming with ideas and it is as if time disappears in the mist. To make matters worse I had a quilt being free-motioned on my table and 3 design walls stuffed with projects in the making, so not fair to start yet another project.

Hubby has not been feeling well for 2 weeks and on Friday it reached a climax when he started getting the chills, overdressing and refusing to move away from the heater.  Best time to make a doctors’ appointment for a stubborn man and without resisting he went and got into bed just after 2pm.  So I had the house and my time to myself alas only at 8pm after seeing that all the pets were sorted, hubby was fed and drugged, the kitchen tidy and my face cleaned could I pour myself a decent glass of wine and get in behind my Grand Quilter.


I finished the free motion, cut the binding strips with my newly acquired 2½” GO strip cutter and left the binding to do while watching the men’s final on Wimbledon.
Again no fabric purchased for this quilt, all came from my stash or scrap drawers.

No comments:

Post a Comment