Friday, January 12, 2024

Royal squares quilt

Not having done any quilting during December to allow myself more family (and cooking) time, I however had time – the first in years (in fact October 2021) to piece a quilt again.  This too allowed me to get to know my sewing room after the move a little better.  This led to me rearranging my cupboards and what interesting things I discovered!  Yes, most I knew I bought but I either could not find them after the move or forgot about them.

I tried to find all the extra wide backings and these filled 2 racks in one cupboard.

While I needed 2,5” strips for this quilt, I also gathered all my previously cut strips, measured them, and rolled them neatly into a basket.

Finally, I finished this scrappy quilt and it turned out good.




No comments:

Post a Comment