Monday, September 24, 2018

Trying to bounce back after the vacation


My daughter and I took a wonderful week long break to the Seychelles where I also met up with a pen pal I’ve been mailing since 1985.  An amazing experience in all, the islands are beautiful, the weather wonderful and although expensive still a rather good trip.


I got home to find my machine back after being repaired and once the laundry was done I could get quilting again but as if the universe didn’t want me to have fun, I ran out of thread on Sunday with today being a public holiday (shops closed) just before I got to finish a customer quilt.  Frustrating to say the least.


I woke up with the snotties on Saturday morning.  Still not sure but hoping it is mere hay fever but had somewhat of a fever yesterday evening, so it could be an after-winter cold brewing.  So on this lovely public holiday, seeing that I don’t have thread to quilt, I will be taking a trip to the pharmacy to try and prevent whatever is planning to invade my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment