Sunday, November 06, 2016

Night time quilting

I’ve been slightly side-tracked with my EPP work in that I have somewhat more urgent stuff that needs my attention for now.  Stuff is such a neat work when you don’t want to or can’t talk about it right now.  In my case I am busy with a surprise for someone and dare not say too much.  What I can say is that I am kept busy with circles.


Quilting friend Karin and I decided it was time for another ‘quilt through the night’ session to get updated and after Karin cooked us the most wonderful slow roasted pork belly dinner we set off and made amazing progress until almost 5 am the next morning when we simply couldn’t stay awake anymore.


Trust Karin to pack a UFO that she so needed to finish and then decides to rather start a brand new project.  Waiting to see when this will be finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment