Friday turned out to be a rather normal day as per daily routine, and I appreciated it. I did some quilting but didn’t push myself, did laundry, ironing, lunch and supper and watched rugby on TV.
This grandma
made two of these owl quilts for her twin grandbabies, who are turning two in March
2027. That I call organised!
I started
with the red owl quilt for no particular reason; it was just on top of her package, and since it was for toddlers, we needed nothing more than an edge-to-edge
design. She wanted the same
motif on both quilts, so not too girly or boyish, as the second quilt will be
for the little girl.
I woke up
on Saturday morning and started quilting before I even showered or got dressed, but managed to finish this one before 8 am.
A productive start to the day!


No comments:
Post a Comment