Thursday, August 10, 2023

Abstract modern quilt no 2

I think with this quilt, I have a slightly better idea of what the seller wants.  I did try freehand straight-line stitches on the taupe but did not like it at all.  It looked wonky and unprofessional, so I still used a ruler but did not measure the distance between lines to be absolutely perfect.

The rest of the quilt was done with only lines in the orange and lilac with only having followed the shape in the centre red piece.

On my Gallery page, the completed quilt can be seen in totality and it looks so much different than the seller's vision.  The scatter cushions in this photo still need inners before the shop opening tomorrow but I would have never guessed or chosen these.  My tiny brain tends to make everything to match but I think the seller has a much more modern vision than I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment