Friday, February 03, 2023

Piecing again

The last quilt I pieced was in October 2021 and after moving to the new house in April 2022 I never got around to even finding all my fabric let alone piecing anything.  When I decided to tackle a new project it took some time to get my layout to work for me and I struggled a lot with the MUCH smaller sewing room I have now but I am sure the more I do, the better I will get my new place to work for me too.

My daughter had a rough week in that she first broke a toe, then got bit by a spider and it had to be cut open and drained in the theatre and while taking her blood, she passed out (funny as she works in a hospital and in theatre and sees blood and gut all the time).  However, as she said, everything happens in 3’s and she had 3, so yesterday evening they got on a plane and flew to the beach for a couple of days.



No comments:

Post a Comment