Right: Completed quilt
In May 2006 all the members of the Quiltmakers got 12 identical floral pictures on a piece of fabric with the challenge to "make a quilt" - no rules, no size and no instructions given. At first I was not supposed to participate but then some members resigned and I got a piece of fabric as well and not being able to think around a rectangle I just couldn't get started.
We were all supposed to have these quilts finished by November 2007 and as time ran out, I decided on something easy and chose log cabin variations to start with and the quilt grew with each completed block until I was able to finish it. Although not very practical with all the 3 D flowers it came out rather nice.
Completed: 24 October 2007