Sunday, November 17, 2013

Ria’s Graffiti blocks done

My final two Graffiti blocks!  Yippee…. and on time as well seeing that our Saturday group only meets for the last time on 7 December.

Ria was the person I found it the hardest to make blocks for.  Okay, one was easy… the coffee block reminding her of me (and my love for coffee) but then I had to make a block about something she reminds me off.

Now you should meet Ria to understand what I am getting at.  This lady simply can do everything and anything and choosing one of her talents just seemed so unfair, so I had to search hard and deep to find that perfect block to make for Ria.



And with these two blocks I'm done with any commitment I've taken on lately and plan to now strictly focus on my own quilting…… those dear UFO’s!


Completed:  16 November 2013

1 comment:

  1. Both sets of blocks look really great. Glad you found time to sew some again. Chris

    ReplyDelete