Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Kaleidoscope Quilt started in January 2012 - Part 6


My quilt top completed with all the borders, it is time to start quilting.  I started with a basic pattern to serve as a type of stay stitching.

Then I plan to fill the empty spaces of the basic pattern with feathers but I have not decided what to do after that.  Quilting shows up better on the back of the quilt.


I guess the regular posting on this quilts' progress will stop for a couple of weeks (months??) until I finish the quilting.

2 comments:

  1. We all get to the point of what shall I do to quilt this quilt. I know I do. Keep up with it and it will be done before you know it. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your Kaleidoscope, the quilting can take a long time but you will get it done. :)

    ReplyDelete